Job descriptionOur client, an innovative leader in the CPG industry has an immediate need for a Graphic Designer. This is an ongoing freelance position (40 hours a week) with potential to go fulltime that is three days a week onsite.
What You’ll Do
- Reporting directly to the Art Director, the Graphic Designer will work directly with the Creative Design and Marketing teams to concept, design, develop, and implement all print, digital, or video related marketing materials and communications that support the brand strategy.
- Conceptualize and create intuitive, engaging, and brand-consistent projects for use in digital experiences and traditional marketing campaigns including advertising and trade shows
- Participate and collaborate in conceptual development and design ideation with company executives and members of the marketing team to define creative strategy
- Leads when assigned the creative process by presenting well-developed and strategic creative solutions to meet all project objectives
- Responsible for designing/ producing and managing projects with high accuracy (including basic die line structures, logo design, typography, color studies, photo retouching, preparing files to printer/ vendor, etc.)
- Develop, design and execute all print related marketing materials as briefed
- Assists in photoshoot art direction and scheduling, and image retouching
- Lead junior designers on the team as assigned to develop and design visual communication materials that support the brand strategy and external vendors
- Consistently research, identify and share current industry design trends and competitive reviews as they relate to the brand
- Prepares prototypes and designs for brand presentations
- Write engaging and persuasive headlines, product descriptions and collateral for all consumer communications
- Contribute to the development and delivery of content and programs with high engagement rates and strong positive brand buzz
- BS/BA or Associates Degree in Graphic Design/Commercial Art and/or minimum 3+ years related work experience in graphic design across digital, trade and brand.
- Experience working with packaging engineers for implementation of designs and transfer of visual assets preferred. CPG or in-house experience highly preferred.
- Must be able to design within specific product categories and manage release schedules
- Expertise with Macintosh based graphics programs, specifically Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign)
Send your resume today!