Job descriptionJob description: Studio Manager
Our client is a leading creative agency specializing in motion design, visual effects, and digital experiences for the entertainment and advertising industries. We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented individual to join the team as a Studio Manager. This role is crucial in ensuring the smooth operation of our studio and supporting the account services team.
1. Office Management:
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the studio, including managing office supplies, equipment, and facilities.
- Coordinate and manage office maintenance and repairs as needed.
- Maintain a clean, organized, and welcoming studio environment.
2. Administrative Support:
- Provide administrative support to the account services team, including scheduling meetings, managing calendars, and making travel arrangements.
- Assist with the preparation of client proposals, presentations, and reports.
- Handle incoming and outgoing correspondence, including emails, phone calls, and mail.
3. Human Resources:
- Assist with recruitment efforts, including posting job openings, screening resumes, and scheduling interviews.
- Coordinate new employee onboarding, including paperwork, orientation, and training.
- Maintain employee records, including time off requests, performance evaluations, and disciplinary actions.
4. Financial Support:
- Assist with budget management, including tracking expenses, processing invoices, and reconciling accounts.
- Collaborate with the finance team to ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll and expense reimbursements.
- Assist with client billing and accounts receivable tasks as needed.
5. Event Coordination:
- Plan and coordinate internal events, such as team-building activities, celebrations, and meetings.
- Assist with the organization of client events, including conferences, presentations, and workshops.
- Proven work experience as an office manager, administrative assistant, or similar role.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving abilities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other relevant software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Knowledge of human resources procedures and best practices is a plus.
- Familiarity with financial processes and basic accounting principles is preferred.
- Experience in a creative agency or related industry is advantageous.