Job descriptionWe are looking for an experienced Supply Chain / Inventory Manager to oversee all aspects of logistics and coordination throughout our supply chain. The Supply Chain / Inventory Manager will be responsible for overseeing the ordering, storing, receiving and distributing of all inventory and parts.
Responsible for all logistics including organizing and providing efficient transportation and storage solutions for the entire lifecycle of our products, from the acquisition of raw materials to final product distribution.
A successful Supply Chain / Inventory Manager should be able to ensure efficient and cost-effective supply chain operations. You should also be able to promptly resolve distribution issues and have strong negotiation skills. Experience within consumer goods and skincare / beauty industries a plus!
• Designing and implementing an inventory tracking system for optimized inventory control procedures
• Examine the levels of raw materials and supplies to determine shortages
• Document daily shipments and deliveries to replenish inventory
• Create detailed reports for adjustments, inventory operations and stock levels
• Evaluating new inventory, ensuring it’s ready to ship
• Properly order new supplies avoiding excessive surplus or inefficiencies
• Coordinating transportation providers to ensure prompt and proper movement of shipments both domestically and internationally
• Responding to customer inquiries and referring clients to the proper channels
• Reviewing purchase orders and shipping documents to ensure accuracy
• Making special shipping arrangements as necessary
• Tracking and fixing shipping errors
• Managing distribution and shipment budgets
• Ensuring that the quality of all services provided meets the required standards
• Developing processes that make the supply chain more efficient and organized
Supply Chain / Inventory Manager Requirements:
• Degree in logistics or related field preferred.
• 5+ years of experience in logistics management required with LTL, LCL, FCL, refrigeration, container load, ocean, air, rail and over the road experience.
• Familiar with DEAR Software.
• Working knowledge of legal regulations and ISO requirements.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and logistics software.
• Good management and organizational skills.
• Strong problem-solving skills.