• Ownership over knitwear product from concept and development to production.
• Responsible for creating fashion-forward, on-trend designs that reflect developing signature style and brand strategy.
• Responsible for market research and working closely with design team on seasonal concepts
• Follow the range plan set by the merchandisers to build commercial knitwear collections.
• Sending out seasonal stitch development based on direction/brand concept.
• Preparing and maintaining design decks and boards for internal brand presentations.
• Meeting with yarn mills and stitch vendors. • Working closely and communicating daily on issues/changes that arise from the development of intended knitwear.
• Working closely with the Technical Department for the executing of garment fittings.
• Attend fittings to help find solutions to any problems that may come up during the fitting process.
• Presenting knitwear designs to merchandising team & management as requested. • Making sure that the DNA is seen in each garment.
*Contemporary sweater experience*
If you are interested, please respond with your updated resume and portfolio.