Job descriptionOur FinTech Client is looking to find a full-time System and Network Admin to join them at their new location in Miami, Fl. This role is a hybrid position with competitive compensation and great benefits. If you’re interested, please apply and attach your resume!
Location: Miami, FL
***My client cannot support any visa sponsorship at this time.
- Inventory, plan, and maintain our network systems and computer solutions.
- Setup firewalls, VPN’s, routers, and any other needed network facilities both on premises and in the cloud
- Installing and configuring network equipment to update or fix hardware or software issues.
- Setup the Windows/Linux Servers and the client workstations
- Monitor and ensure our compliance with industry class Cyber Security Standards
- Advanced proficiency in the operation of local and wide-area networks and components
- Proficient with current Microsoft/Linux Servers and client operating systems
- Ability to manage AWS network and remote co-location site
- Manage emails and other company wide third-party applications
- Able to perform duties accurately and independently
- Proactive and forward thinking for continued growth and solutions
- Able to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Great analytical and communication skills