Job descriptionJob Summary:
The Systems Project Manager will be responsible for maintaining and developing systems and tools used by field staff worldwide within the Operations team. This role requires strong project management skills to lead cross-functional systems-oriented projects from analysis through implementation and post go-live maintenance. The ideal candidate should be an organized self-starter who can work independently as well as collaboratively in a fast-changing environment.
1. Support the development of multiple concurrent systems-oriented projects successfully.
2. Collaborate with internal business partners and external vendors for system-related issues resolution
and resource planning.
3. Lead regular meetings with development teams, providing updates on expected delivery dates to cross-functional groups.
4. Serve as the main point of contact for troubleshooting key systems, raising and tracking tickets until issues are resolved.
5. Identify opportunities for process automation in CSO reporting space, propose solutions, collaborate with cross-functional teams, prioritize concepts with management, document requirements and implement User Acceptance Tests (UATs).
6. Identify system flaws and provide creative solutions to enhance user experience.
7. Perform ongoing maintenance of various system tools.
8. Develop Business Requirements Documents (BRD) for major system changes.
9. Conduct user training sessions and update user guide documentation as needed.
- 3-5+ years of project management experience
- Working knowledge of websites and HTML coding
- Strong operations background
- Excellent planning and analytical skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience working in a high-volume, fast-paced environment with the ability to adapt quickly to changes
in schedules or direction
-Passion for quality and attention to detail.