Job description24 Seven is partnering with one of their top national children's wear clients to help them find a Talent Recruiter to join their team in this hybrid position. This is a 6 month contract that is likely to extend or turn into a full-time salaried opportunity with benefits. While on contract, you'd be eligible for benefits including medical, dental, vision, sick time, 401k and holiday pay.
The Full-time Temporary Recruiter will help develop and execute recruitment strategies to attract top talent while serving as a subject matter expert and partner to leaders across the organization. This position will be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent, build a strong employment brand, and ensure great relationships with both candidates and hiring managers.
An ideal candidate will have recent experience working with and placing talent. The duration of this assignment is approximately 6 months, with the potential to extend.
- Serve as a business partner with hiring managers to develop effective sourcing and recruitment strategies.
- Develop effective relationships within the organization and the hiring community to have influence and to impact the recruiting process and hiring.
- Manage the recruitment process, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers.
- Develop and implement creative and innovative sourcing strategies and techniques to build a pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Identify and source appropriate talent for current open roles within the organization and identify future talent needs and proactively recruit and source for these needs.
- Use social media, job boards, internet sourcing, and applicant tracking systems and/or other recruiting software and CRM system(s) to source candidates for open jobs and track applicants through the entire recruitment cycle.
- Develop relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms and manage the procurement and measurement process.
- Lead employment branding initiatives.
- Inspire through insights and initiative.
- Bring market and competitive intelligence and best practices to the table to drive creative solutions proactively.
- Use data proactively to communicate status and identify areas of improvement in the hiring process.
- Lead continuous improvement in recruiting, interviewing, and onboarding best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources or related discipline, or an additional 2 years' business experience in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in a full cycle recruiting, preferably in Retail, Apparel industry.
- 1+ years of technical recruiting experience.
- Experience in and understanding of full-cycle recruiting, sourcing, and employment branding including methods and techniques.
- Must possess strong business acumen, able to quickly learn the business and apply to the acquisition of talent.
- Experience building recruiting strategies and plans to execute against future talent needs, including reporting and metrics.
- Able to comfortably move between strategic issues and day-to-day talent acquisition operations Strong judgment and decision-making skills.
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards.
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and databases.
- Excellent communicator.
- Strong collaborator who values and enjoys working with teammates in support of the business.