Job description24 Seven is partnering with a top global sportwear client based in the Portland, OR region to help them find a Technical Producer for a hybrid position. This is a 12 month contract with potential to extend or convert to a fulltime salaried position. While on contract, you'd be eligible for benefits including medical, dental, vision, sick time, 401K and holiday pay.
*Candidate must be willing to go onsite up 3 days a week in Beaverton, OR*
Ideal Candidate: will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Design, or a related field and a minimum of 2 years' relevant work experience including 1-2 years digital project management or CMS authoring/publishing experience.
• Digital project management with ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks, and reliably meet deadlines
• Outstanding team player with positive attitude and ability to work independently and cooperatively in a diverse team environment
• Strong detail orientation and intrinsic passion toward process excellence, content success and high-quality delivery
As a Technical Producer for the company's apps – you will manage all aspects of content publishing execution on running and training apps. You’ll focus on authoring content utilizing our CMS and Ops tools, striving to reflect company's design ethos and enhance the consumer journey and online experience. You'll actively plan and collaborate as the main point of contact with cross-functional and agency teams to ensure content meets quality standards and brand expectations.
You’ll partner with Ops and Technical Production teams to understand technical needs to deliver efficient and strategic solutions. You’ll act as the subject matter expert for all related publishing tools and processes. You’ll also maintain project documentation and specifications for integration into our evolving run and training Apps publishing standards. In this role you will be the last person who touches the content before it goes live to our consumers.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Coordination and publishing of content.
• Perform QA for content and facilitate content reviews with multiple teams.
• Be the operational expert of content publishing for running and training apps.
• Assist in the development and documentation of publishing standards and best practices to streamline operations, communication, and ensure appropriate use guidelines.
• Collaborate on projects with cross-functional teams. Proactively problem solve and partner to solve production related challenges.
• Work independently in pacing and balancing workload in conjunction with production schedules of multiple projects with similar and tight deadlines on an ongoing basis.
• Maintain a prioritized list of all projects and track status within online tracking tool through completion, ensuring delivery timelines are met.
• Communicate status of projects to all stakeholders regularly and track stakeholder feedback.
• Lead, attend and/or schedule necessary meetings related to publishing.
• Attend training sessions as needed.
• Assist with Audience creation as needed.
• Preferred Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Design, or a related field.
• Minimum of 2 years' relevant work experience including 1-2 years digital project management or CMS authoring/publishing experience.
• Experience with content management and localization systems preferred.
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks, and reliably meet deadlines.
• Flexible and able to adapt quickly to new priorities.
• Detail orientation and intrinsic passion toward content success and high-quality delivery.
• Outstanding team player and positive attitude.
• Strong sense of ownership and accountability with ability to work independently.
• Logical reasoning, troubleshooting and creative problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrated attention to detail and process excellence.
• Be available to work odd hours to support specific initiatives and content launches.