Job description24 Seven is partnering with a global sportwear client based in Portland, Oregon to help them find a Trade Marketing Manager for this hybrid position. This is a full-time, 6 month contract with high likelihood to extend or turn into a full-time opportunity. While on contract, you'd be eligible for benefits including medical, dental, vision, sick time, and more.
Ideal Candidate: will have 3 years of experience in trade marketing and have experience owning budgets, calendars, timelines, milestones and delivering marketing elements in a wholesale environment. You should also be well versed in PowerPoint, Smartsheet and excel.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Create, build and execute US Account Marketing and Activation Plans for Key Account that deliver significant business growth and improvement in our Brand Health KPIs working in close co-operation with Key Account Sales Team. This role focuses on marketing for retail, digital and activations for key accounts.
- Define and align seasonal marketing calendar incorporating all relevant aspects of product, retail and brand activity
- Execute with excellence, the seasonal ‘Account Marketing Calendar’ to ensure wins at the point of purchase by category, in key doors against the agreed KPI’s
- Create, deliver and execute the activation strategy and roadmap
- In each facet and through all channels, develop and execute consumer activation activity against targeted categories / concepts across all channels and platforms
- Secure the highest share of space, within key destination doors and locations
- Drive and secure sell through and consumer engagement with share growth ensuring all commercial and strategic goals are met
- Measure the effectiveness of the account activation plans ensuring execution with excellence visually and via sell out
- Manage the seasonal activation calendar process from virtual download to in-store implementation including all account interaction meetings at all levels ensuring smooth process
- Understand product, customer and consumer needs from the US market and all channel
- own budgets, calendars, timelines, milestones, delivering marketing elements (reflecting the account’s consumer)
- Where appropriate support SMU (Special Make-Up) and franchise creation / development
- Be the “consumer activation” point of contact both internally and externally
- Responsible for account relationship- owner of the business- own relationship and day to day contact with account- marketing, visual merch, events team.
- Responsible and accountable for the execution and implementation process for tool kits needed from briefing customer requirements to in-store deployment (excluding creation)
- Closely co-operate with Global Brand teams (most importantly Global Creation Team and Business Units) to secure a best practice level of implementation of global strategy
- Conduct relevant reporting activities to measure the efficiency and commercial success
- Manage budgets and costs within agreed measures
- Understand the consumer retail environment including distribution points, share of buy, competitor concepts and support tools
• Merchandising/category teams
• Sales teams
• US Marketing Business Units / GTM
• US Market Functions: Brand Activation, Range Architecture, SCM, Finance/ Demand