Job descriptionAbout 24 Seven Talent:
As a strategic resource for talent management, 24 Seven helps brands identify, recruit, and secure game changing professionals worldwide. Our personalized approach combines global reach, industry expertise, and market intelligence to deliver top performers that advance our client’s unique business goals. We are the go-to talent source for the world’s top teams in digital marketing, creative, fashion, beauty, and retail. For over 20 years we've supported our clients' evolving talent demands with offices in New York, London, Toronto, Los Angeles, Orange County, San Francisco, Denver, Seattle, Portland, Chicago, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Austin, Phoenix, Boston and Metro DC.
24 Seven further supports its clients through its family of specialized subsidiaries. The Sage Group represents marketing consultants, contractors, and permanent talent, and has created a leading community of top marketing executives, Marketers That Matter®, which meets to share marketing innovation and insights Simplicity Consulting offers marketing project & program management and strategic communications consultants and SketchDeck, a design studio offering on-demand services to help companies access design they need across departments.
Training & Development Manager Overview:
The Training & Development Manager for 24 Seven Talent will develop and implement learning solutions that are engaging, while supporting the business needs of our growing family of brands. They will oversee the company’s LMS (learning management system) drive training adoption, innovation and best practices across our teams. The ideal candidate will be a strategic collaborator who can develop relationships across the organization, leverage SMEs to curate content and have a passion for employee experience.
Training & Development Manager Roles and Responsibilities:
- Partner closely with the SVP of Talent & Development to develop strategies and programs to facilitate training initiatives that support the professional growth and performance of our internal teams.
- Work to integrate acquired Brands into overall 24 Seven training initiatives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify training needs, ensuring that all programs are aligned with company goals and priorities.
- Design, execute, and evaluate company-wide training programs for team members at all levels.
- Demonstrate expertise in training delivery by conducting multiple sessions weekly, ranging from one-on-one coaching to large classroom-style events, achieving high levels of engagement.
- Delivering learning solutions & engagement experiences to meet immediate and future business needs.
- Provide critical support in change management efforts, facilitating smooth transitions and promoting adoption of new company processes.
- Deliver, store and maintain all training sessions on the company’s ATS/CRM while serving as the subject matter expert.
- Utilize instructional design, adult learning principles and innovation strategies to research and curate content for digital pre-recorded, live virtual, and in-person learning experiences focused on, business development, strategic selling, sales enablement, recruiting and sourcing.
- Collaborate with 24 Seven subject matter experts (SMEs) to curate and/or develop content, facilitate reviews, and obtain SME input to produce learning assets from existing source materials.
- Bring agility to your day to day in balancing strategic problem-solving, hands-on planning and implementation with speed and impact.
Training & Development Manager Qualifications:
- 3+ years of training & development experience
- A proven track record of training and development success within a B2B, sales focused environment, including experience supporting executive level teams, and driving company-wide training strategies and initiatives
- Knowledge of the core principles of instructional design and delivery and awareness of the key trends shaping training and development
- Strong facilitator with deep experience training virtually, in person, and for diverse populations
Training & Development Manager Preferred Skills:
- A true team player who can help motivate and build teams while executing and thriving in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills; a natural storyteller and creative problem solver; a collaborator with a constant curiosity and a learning mentality who likes to execute on the tactics as much as setting the strategy
- Proficiency in Systems: Learning Management system, Adobe Captivate, Microsoft suite and Articulate 360
Reasons you want to be a Training & Development Manager at 24 Seven:
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off policy
- Ongoing training & career development opportunities
- We’re a woman-led, forward thinking, innovative organization that continually invests in our people, practices and technology to maintain our leadership standing and capitalize on what’s next
- We are constantly growing and so do the opportunities for each member of our Business Development team