Our client is a well-known beauty manufacturer providing targeted, high-quality skincare solutions. The company provides products that all natural and free of harsh chemicals and irritants.
Social Video Editor Overview:
As Video Editor, you will be an expert in translating raw video footage into a polished finished product with a strategic concept that supports the brand’s marketing efforts. Your primary responsibility will be around editing content from editorial shoots, paid ads, website content, and social media content (specifically Instagram and TikTok and Facebook).
The ideal candidate for Video Editor will be an expert storyteller who has beauty or retail experience and is able to bring concepts to life that showcase the company’s sophistication and elegant aesthetic.
Social Video Editor Responsibilities:
· Collaborate with creative team members to brainstorm concept ideas for various video projects.
· Understand all aspects of the video production process from storyboarding to motion design elements to post-production editing.
· Develop a video brand messaging strategy that adheres to brand guidelines.
· Execute concepted story ideas and ensure all video content follows brand tone and style.
· Manage all technical aspects of video recording and editing.
· Edit footage from editorial shoots to create content for various video projects including paid ads and digital content (specifically website and social media).
· Edit videos for promotional use on website.
· Work with Social Media team and create videos for short form content to use for social media (specifically Instagram and TikTok).
· Integrate motion elements to make videos stand out on social media and paid ads.
· Stay up to date on video trends in the beauty industry to incorporate in branding video projects as necessary.
Social Video Editor Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience.
· 1-4 years of experience in video editing/content production in the beauty, fashion, wellness industry, or relevant experience.
· Excellent proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, After Effects, and Premiere Pro.
· Strong experience in project management and multi-tasking.
· Knowledge of all steps required to create quality video content and ability to receive feedback to improve creative process.
· Up to date on current video trends.
· Demo reel or video samples of previous work.
Location: Hybrid in NYC (4 days per week onsite, 1 day remote)
Salary: 70-80K DOE