Job descriptionOur agency client is looking for a mid-level UX/UI designer to join their creative team. You’ll play a key role in the design of the UX as well as the front-end design of an all new website through multiple phases of its design, build, and release.
What you’ll be doing...
- Working alongside internal agency teams to develop the site’s information architecture (wireframes, content outlines, etc) based on user requirements.
- Distilling IA and user requirements into wireframes and interactive prototypes as required.
- Working alongside others on the creative team in the visual design of the website.
- You will spearhead the preparation and presentation of concepts to internal and external stakeholders.
- You will be a key leader in presenting designs to client and internal stakeholders.
- You will perform retouching and manipulation of images within the internal creative process.
- You will exhibit strong teamwork skills; working with other creatives and possessing the ability to work collaboratively while communicating your ideas clearly.
You’ll be a great fit if…
- You have proven creative experience in an agency setting working with developers, product designers, art directors, copywriters, and other creatives.
- You have working knowledge of the entire Adobe Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and XD.
- You can present an active portfolio with strong design examples.
- You are a confident communicator and have experience presenting designs to internal and external stakeholders and clients.
- You are a go-getter who is adept at managing strict timelines and producing excellence whether working collaboratively or independently.
- You have a positive attitude and are committed to your professional growth through collaboration and feedback.