Our client is one of the largest financial corporations. They have a cutting edge approach which sets them apart as a leader in the industry.
UX Designer Overview:
As an expert in digital experiences with a strong background in classic design, you will work closely with the company’s collective experts on creating innovative products, services, and experiences.
UX Designer Responsibilities:
· Develop creative solutions addressing design demands across complex and innovative projects.
· Create immersive experiences that can be used by people intuitively on a daily basis.
· Collaborate with project teams, and internal and external partners to define brand concepts and design systems that have multiple applications across a diverse range of platforms.
· Build and maintain style guides for mockups, business rules, and working prototypes that focus on visualizing the intended user experience.
· Develop an array of designs ranging from immersive web and mobile experiences to marketing campaigns including social and email marketing, design assets for blogs, landing pages, and more.
· Proactively stay updated on design methodologies, trends and techniques to develop new best practices.
· Help build up the company’s dynamic design culture by mentoring junior designers and sustaining respectful working relationships internally and externally.
UX Designer QualificationsMust have 3+ years in UX Design
Must have responsive web experience
Must have experience working in an enterprise environment