Job description24 Seven is partnering with one of our digital marketing agency clients who is focused on Financial Services to find them a UX/UI Designer to join their team for this full-time salaried position. They are seeking candidates for a hybrid or fully remote position. This role offers great benefits and exceptional work/life balance.
Ideal Candidate: At least 5+ years of experience (and live portfolio examples) in UI/UX Design.
Notes from the Hiring Manager:
-Design background and structure
-Prototyping – wireframing
-Agency experience background
-Figma and Sketch skills
DESCRIPTION & PRIORITIES
1. UX and UI/Visual Design for responsive websites and web applications (Wireframes and GUI Designs)
2. Design user-friendly web forms and create form field requirements
3. Strong use of grid design systems, mobile first approach and other best practices for web design
4. Strong analytical skills to understand and translate business requirements to system UI/UX requirements
5. Creative, innovative, artistic and passionate about following the latest and emerging UI/UX trends
6. Deliver within planning boundaries of the project: time, budget, schedule, business and branding requirements
7. Work in great collaboration with team as well as independently and efficiently when needed -- in a high-standard, fast-paced environment
8. Create graphical elements such as banners, icons and interactive UI elements/widgets
9. Find and retouch stock photos that complement client brand styles and requirements.
10. Asset production and breakpoint mock-ups for hand-off to development team
REQUIREMENTS + SPECIAL SKILLS
• Bachelor’s Degree in Art, Graphic Design, Visual Communications, Information Design, Human Computer Interaction or related discipline.
• At least 5+ years of experience
• Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy a must
• Demonstrated ability to develop solutions for large clients and complex projects
• Ability to delivery within project schedule timeframe and budget
• Excellent professional ethics, accountability and decision making capabilities
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities and multiple simultaneous projects
• Excellent knowledge / use of Sketch, Adobe Suite, Microsoft Suite; Basic HTML/CSS a plus
• Financial Services / Fortune 500 / 1000 experience a plus