Job descriptionOur media client is seeking a VP of Infrastructure to lead implementation, and operations of global infrastructure services. As the VP of Infrastructure Services, you will be setting strategy and overseeing all aspects of networking, system engineering, network security, and data driven performance monitoring.
- Establish robust operations and monitoring functions that implement processes and KPI’s designed to maximize uptime, support problem management, and meet regulatory requirements.
- Manage and oversee multi-million-dollar infrastructure projects, ensuring successful delivery while meeting project milestones and deadlines.
- Direct and mentor a team of IT professionals, fostering a collaborative culture and continuous improvement mindset.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with divisional CTOs, key stakeholders, and vendors to ensure the successful delivery of projects and services.
- Continuously monitor and understand industry trends, identifying opportunities to implement new technologies and strategies that enhance the company's strategic advantage.
- Take charge of enhancing Infrastructure Security Platforms, including Zero Trust Network Access solutions, to safeguard the organization from security threats and reduce attack surfaces
- A qualified candidate will have demonstrated an ability to excel in complex, multi-tenant enterprise or service provider environments with a heavy reliance on cloud providers and strategies required to meet growing compliance requirements.
- Must possess a working knowledge of modern infrastructure and networking practices including infrastructure as code, an understanding of DevOps, Agile methodology, and zero trust / SASE models.
- Minimum 10 of years’ experience in similarly sized organizations or service providers. •