Our client is a notable organization that is board distributor of the province. They offer a forward-thinking, collaborative, and technologically advanced approach that sets them apart as an industry leader and change maker.
Web Content Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Coordination of digital content and assets for publishing
- Attending digital content project briefings and production meetings
- Identifying and trafficking change requests
- Use of collaboration / production platforms (e.g. Trello)
- Tracking project workback schedules
- Creation of webpage content wireframe mock-ups
- Quality assurance checks for digital content (optimal file size for acceptable page load times and AODA / WCAG compliance)
- Digital content performance tracking and analytics
Web Content Coordinator Requirements
- 3+ years of experience with digital asset production and coordination
- Experience managing assets, and meeting content standards
- Experience working within a creative department or agency environment, digital design agency, or retail creative environment.
- A strong knowledge base around multi-media production practices, technology, and terminology,
- Experience with Digital Asset Management, Content Management and Project Management systems.
- Ability to work with designers and web publishers to develop UX/UI content wire frames and tests.
- Working knowledge of Mac OS, Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft Suite, Adobe Analytics and Digital Asset Management software.
- Strong visual, written and verbal communication skills.