24 Seven is seeking a Digital Marketing Web Producer for a large corporate client based in Vancouver, WA. This is a hybrid, full-time, direct hire opportunity that comes with excellent benefits!
Must be willing to work onsite 3 days/week in Vancouver, WA.
About The Role:
As a contributing member of the Marketing team, the Digital Marketing Producer supports marketing strategy by implementing programs and tactics including front-end and UX of the company's website, email marketing, social media marketing, digital/social advertising and online/mobile marketing campaigns.
- Frontend development and user experience (UX).
- Implementation and management of Google Analytics.
- Understanding of SEO and Local SEO best practices.
- Monitor and maintain ADA best practices to ensure content meets accessibility standards.
- Constructs or collaborates on content and delivers transaction-triggered, journey, and promotional emails, whether ad hoc or campaign driven.
- Beyond monthly e-newsletters and other ad-hoc emails, deploys dynamic email marketing campaigns and more advanced user journeys.
- Monitors campaigns and reports on effectiveness and makes recommendations to improve performance.
- Demonstrates day-to-day management of email marketing logistics, industry/email benchmarks, and compliance, including list management.
- Implement social media communications and campaigns.
- Monitors sites for reputational and service-level comments and mentions for escalation.
- Implement and optimize social media advertising campaigns.
- Digital Advertising & Online/Mobile Advertising
- Develops and manages online/mobile advertising campaigns.
- Manages campaign personalization, influencer tagging, mentions, and status updates.
- Work with search marketing, social media, advertising, and email marketing vendor partners as needed.
- Contributing member of the Marketing team including campaign strategy, creation, collaboration, execution, and reporting.
- Optimizes marketing automation best practices to attract and guide qualified leads through the sales process.
- Based on learnings, recommends adjustments to increase performance.
- Maintains current knowledge of trends and developments in digital marketing by staying current with emerging opportunities.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing digital media and monitoring the effectiveness of email and social campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Video platforms using web analytics tools.
- BA degree or equivalent certifications in UX, SEO, or HTML or equivalent experience
- 5 years of experience in a corporately regulated environment.
- Solid working knowledge of email marketing operations, technology, platforms, databases, and email architecture.
- Strong understanding of best practices for email deployment, data, analytics, segmentation, list management, dynamic content, testing methodologies, and deliverability.
- Google Analytics Certified
- Experience managing a micro-influencer strategy on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn