Our client, a popular Men and Womens clothing classic clothing brand, is looking for a Sales Assistant for Wholesale to join their team!
This role of Wholesale Sales Assistant responsibilities is focused mainly on the servicing of client accounts. They will work closely with Director of Sales in coordinating projects, communicating with accounts, analyzing client needs and supporting day to day customer needs.
This is a mostly remote position with some in office for meetings, etc located in Hollywood
What You Will Do:
• Assist Director of Sales in day-to-day management of account base
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and hospitality
• Maintains quality customer service by establishing and enforcing brand standards
• Assist with account outreach and prospecting
• Support market set up
• Create account’s previous season picture buy
• Key account agendas
• Travel to support tradeshows
• Assist market appointments
• Support and maintain market/show presence
• Send notes via Nuorder within 24 hours of the market appointment
• Shipping/extension outreach & communication
• Reorder outreach (Nuorder campaigns)
• Manage processing RTVs, swaps (upon approval) and reorders
• Communicate tracking to accounts when orders & reorders have shipped
• Manage samples requests (with HQ)
• Manage asset requests & new item setup requests (full price & off price)
• Manage image requests/image folder (full price & off price)
• Store support travel: Trunk show representative /merchandising visit (based on a when needed basis and will vary each season)
• Manage portals: Zappos, Stitch Fix and identify reorder opportunities
Who You Are:
A Wholesale Sales Assistant should be a detail-oriented team player with the ability to provide excellent customer service to account base.
They are expected to have the ability to work independently as needed. Strong decision-making,
problem-solving, organizational and communication skills are essential for the success in this role.
Meeting deadlines, follow up and adhering to schedules are also important attributes