Our Client, who is a digital advertising agency located in Orange County, CA is seeking an Account Director who will serve as the senior champion within the agency for key clients. You are an expert in Marketing, with an ability to build strong client relationships and drive account growth. Reporting to the Director of Client Services you will be the go-to client contact, owning the relationship and continuously building it. You will be the voice of the client inside the agency, leading the internal agency team to ensure the client’s success.
· Serve as primary contact for both client and internal teams for all elements relative to your clients.
· Ensure agency team is successful with execution of entire client engagement.
· Build and maintain strong relationships with senior-level clients along with day-to-day client contacts. Build confidence and credibility among key client contacts. Stay connected with clients throughout all stages of engagement.
· Develop ongoing strategic recommendations that solve business objectives for your clients, above and beyond contracted client engagement.
· Maintain deep understanding of your clients’ industry, consumer profiles and competitors.
· Prepare and present strategies, reports and creative concepts at client meetings.
· Lead weekly client-facing status meetings.
· Any other duties/responsibilities will be addressed as they arise and are needed.
· 8+ years of experience within an advertising agency is a must.
· Must have understanding of overall media landscape including deep knowledge of digital media channels.
· Strong written and verbal communication, with an ability to clearly, concisely and confidently articulate information and recommendations.
· Excellent presentation-building and presentation skills.
· Strong analytical and strategic thinking.
· Team-oriented player and effective leader - ability to lead, inspire and collaborate with large cross-functional team. Willing to “roll up the sleeves” with a can-do attitude.
· Must thrive in a fast-paced environment with an ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously.
· Ability to react quickly, assess, and implement solutions.
· Bachelor’s degree or higher, ideally in business, marketing, communications, advertising or social sciences.