ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Beauty)
As part of the Account Services team, the Account Executive will work closely with the Account Director to manage relationship between the brand team and the internal creative team, assist with timelines, status reports, marketing strategy, campaign development, pre and post production, and business analysis.
• Uncover the brands’ business needs and objectives, identify brand insights and develop marketing strategy to help achieve brand goals
• Help lead the development of 360 campaigns including print, digital, social, video, experiential, ecommerce and mobile.
• Anticipate brand’s needs, identify solutions, act in the brand’s best interest to increase the value of service
• Maintain thought leadership, watch digital trends, and apply thinking towards brand ROI
• Understand brand’s business and industry to generate new ideas to add value to the brand and agency overall
• Build brand trust, agency credibility, and brand referrals
• Develop multi-tiered agency-brand relationships and ties
• Learn the brand business, prepare deliverables and become a brand expert and trusted advisor
• Understands the agency portfolio of offerings and how to apply them to solve business problems
• Manages status reports, meeting reports and timelines
• Ensures timely and on-target deliverables throughout the project lifecycle
• Manages the production process including overseeing photo shoots, all broadcast deliverables, print, digital, social, content, ecommerce, partnerships and experiential
• Partners with post producer to manage all post production including managing timelines, all rounds of retouching and editing and release of final files
• Understand the digital and social landscape and align tactics with brand objectives
• Ensure all final work meets agency standards
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing/Advertising, or related field.
• 3+ years related industry/agency experience.
• Must have fashion, beauty, luxury and/or lifestyle experience.
• Demonstrated track record in client services, account management, brand strategy, developing marketing plans and media planning.
• Strong knowledge of broadcast, digital, social, web/mobile, beauty/product retouching; must have experience in overseeing post-production of both video and still photography in a highly organized manner.
• Strong interpersonal/communication skills with dynamic presentation ability.
• Proven ability to manage cross-functional teams in a highly-collaborative agency environment.
• Experience working in an entrepreneurial environment a plus.