The Publishing Operations team drives the business operations behind this company's music royalty payments & reporting. Our mission is to support the songwriter-creator community, while delivering the best content selection and music experience for our customers. You will be responsible for managing our royalty operations and content licensing strategy to provide the best music experience for our customers. This is a multi-faceted role, where you will be valued for wearing multiple hats and working across traditional boundaries. The ideal candidate has a passion for music, an entrepreneurial spirit, and experience in global rights administration.
- Cultivate productive relationships with music rightsholders via proactive communication and prompt ownership of client issues.
- Ensure that reports, invoices, and payments flow seamlessly between external rightsholders and internal partners.
- Create financial models to support financial projections, license negotiations, and risk analyses.
- Document technical requirements for new reports and systems, and partner with Engineering teams to drive implementation.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing on new releases from Engineering.
- Review royalty calculations and statements for accuracy.
- Track content availability and manage publishing rights in collaboration with Operations and Label Relations teams
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Demonstrated ability to use advanced formulas and design visually-compelling spreadsheets
- Technical aptitude to analyze and wrangle data in various formats.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent quantitative analysis, problem solving and project management skills
Remote to start, then will convert to hybrid model
Send your resume today!