Our client, a leader in the QSR space, is looking to bring on an Account/Project Coordinator, on a long-term freelance basis (30-40 hours/week). Candidate can be remote, but prefer Chicagoland area, in case team needs this person to come on site for a project!
We have an exciting opportunity for an Agency Account Coordinator to work with the internal creative agency for one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries and billions of customers served each year! Ideal candidate will have experience assisting in the development and production of creative projects and/or meeting, and special events.
The Agency Account/Project Coordinator will split responsibilities approximately 50/50 between Knowledge Management maintenance and production coordination and other project coordination.
Knowledge Management Coordination
Maintain ongoing support to the Knowledge Management and Production teams, including email, content management, videos and reporting. In this portion of the role, you will:
- Own the process for uploading new content to Knowledge Management online hub, including reviewing provided content, uploading to site, formatting and proofreading, and receiving client approval to publish.
- Create and distribute weekly email newsletter communication using existing template, including populating content, activating links, formatting and proofreading and receiving client approval to publish.
- Obtain and manage the acquisition of assets (photos, imagery, videos, copy) required by creative partners in asset development
- Support the core KM team (agency + client) in the planning, coordination execution of assigned projects
- Pull metrics and create PPT report of site metrics/viewership on a bi-monthly (every other month) basis.
- Act as liaison between agency Account Lead and creative or production execution partners providing information updates/communication
- Other coordination or administrative duties as assigned on a project basis
Marketing Project Coordination
Provide coordination and support to the Account and Production teams across the development of various business and marketing communications, such as infographics, playbooks, presentations, videos, meetings, events, webcasts, email and social media. In this portion of the role, you will:
- Support the Agency Team in the planning, coordination execution of assigned projects
- Capture Team meeting notes and create meeting recaps
- Provide administrative support to create/update project documents (tracking sheets, timelines, budgets, status sheet, etc.)
- Act as liaison between Client Teams and creative execution partners providing information updates/communication
- Obtain and manage the acquisition of all assets (photos, imagery, videos, copy) required by creative partners in asset development
- Manage a shared drive of Project folders/documents and archive final files
- Organize, coordinate, and manage all aspects of the team calendar. Including but not limited to booking meetings and working with internal clients and admins to coordinate calendars.
- Assist with timeline adherence and budget monitoring to help projects run on time and on budget
- Proven experience in a Project Management role
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, proof reading skills, and speaking.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments
- Self-starter and proactive
- Detail oriented and organized
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism.
- Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision.
- Fantastic customer service ethic and high expectations for quality.
- Flexible and able to change direction if needed
- 2+ years of experience coordinating or assisting with creative project development and/or meeting and event execution
- Experience with office administrative tasks
- Proficiency using the latest versions of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and advanced technology skills.
If you are interested in and qualified for this role, please forward your resume today!