Our AGENCY client in New York City is seeking a Mid Level Account Supervisor to focus on servicing a new client in the creation, execution and monitoring of integrated media plans to secure the best investment options in a variety of mediums across several local markets on a FULLTIME basis.
- Focus on creation, execution and monitoring of integrated media plans to secure the best investment options in a variety of mediums across several local markets (Television, Radio, OOH, Print, and online video).
- Own tactical plan development, recommendation building and negotiations across their respective channels
- Have expertise in strategic planning and buying initiatives including deck writing, budget and channel allocation, flow charts and audience development
- Oversee day-to-day campaign execution and is responsible for ensuring campaigns deliver on KPIs
- Acts as the channel expert for the team, having heavy communication with the marketplace and developing POVs
- Analyze data to inform purchase and channel allocation
- Develop guidelines & budget allocations
- Cross-channel planning experience, primarily in video, social, search, Video (linear & digital), audio, and more.
- Experience working with local or franchise client
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; demonstrated ability to translate and present complicated ideas in a simple, and easy to understand yet inspirational /creative style
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with the ability to detect and translate a story behind numbers/data
- Highly proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel and PowerPoint as well as other equivalent programs and as appropriate specific industry tools and technology