Global marketing agency is seeking an Account Supervisor with strong web site development project experience to guide and optimize long-term relationships between one of our key clients and the agency.
The Account Supervisor is responsible for the health and well-being of their account and their WT team. In this role, you will understand what’s needed in the short and long term and work closely with our cross-discipline team to ensure long-term success. You will keep watch on new revenue opportunities and work to create client interest in new deliverables, referring leads when appropriate to Account Leadership, and produce proposals and presentations which win business.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with Account Leadership to oversee the translation of our clients’ vision into a roadmap that will achieve client goals, while generating work that is creatively brilliant, measurable and has a cultural impact.
- You’ll be the point person for all day-to-day client communications across multiple teams.
- Manage, inspire and motivate project, product and development teams.
- Review team deliverables, provide strategic oversight and ensure the work gets noticed, used and appreciated.
- Act as the agency’s expert on a given client and/or business capability.
- Collaborate with a large cross-functional team internally and client-side.
- Drive profitability at scale within the teams and as we sell in new offerings.
- Find innovative ways to build new best practices.
Who you are:
- Entrepreneurial attitude coupled with a strong business acumen.
- Ability and appetite to bring people together. Innate ability to marshal people and create gravity around ideas.
- Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must be a champion of team environments that are comfortable and encouraging, especially working cross-discipline.
- Dig in and figure out how to work around problems. Provide a balance needed to maintain stamina and positivity.
- You should have a strong work ethic- loving to learn new things and willing to work hard to achieve your goals.
- We all wear the hats that need wearing, it’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of 5 years of client services experience in a digital or creative agency, or other highly transferable communications environment.
- Prior experience overseeing the website development process, specifically in partnership with a local on-staff cross-functional team of colleagues (web developers, UXD's, technical PM's, analysts, etc.), is required for this role; preferably for large established clients with web site development needs on a large scale.
- Automotive experience is preferred and valued, though not strictly required.
- Experience and a proven approach to building relationships that result in new, profitable revenue opportunities as well as driving incremental growth on existing work.
- Outstanding ability to lead, convince and inspire in a client-service environment.
- Experience negotiating Statements of Work and contracts – effectively forecasting and scoping work with teams in close collaboration with Project Management.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must in PST of MT time zone