Our client, a full service ad agency is looking for an Experiential Account Manager. This is a FTE opportunity that will start remote and will be on an onsite hybrid schedule in the LA area beginning 2022.
Our ideal candidate should have experience in automotive and/or luxury brand experiential marketing, promotions and strategic partnerships. Must exhibit a leadership role with the ability to guide, nurture and grow the junior staff within the department. Will spearhead a portion of the Experiential Marketing business and create meaningful, relevant programs for our client's national business.
Day to Day:
- Create, manage and monitor initiatives for Experiential Marketing & Alliances
- Research and develop new and relevant initiatives that meet the client’s objectives
- Participate and take active role in annual Experiential Marketing & Alliances strategic planning
- Cultivate relationships with key client contacts and partners
- Support Director by taking an active role in all aspects of the job
- Manage project teams and the implementation of initiatives for a seamless outcome
- Manage each initiative’s budget
- Guide and coach junior staff
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in an advertising agency, Public Relations firm, or promotions/event marketing environment required.
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- This person must be highly organized, with a charismatic and varied communication style.
- Self-starter/entrepreneurial but also a team player.
- Strategic thinker.
- Strong presentation and writing skills.
- Understands the automotive/franchise business; be objective (understands client’s strategic needs).
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Has an attitude that nothing is impossible; is flexible, multi-tasking at high level of accuracy.
- Attention to detail – a must;
- Understands the importance of paperwork and procedures.
- Self-confident, poised and tactful; fun and creative, brings new ideas and solutions to programs.
- Shows good judgment in assessing when to notify Director of issue before it becomes a crisis.
- Ability to review and provide written opinion for various proposals. Professional demeanor and dress.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Ability to work on many tasks simultaneously while maintaining high-level of accuracy.
- Ability to make independent but informed decisions; always keeping Director informed.
Send your resume today!