Our client, a leader in the beauty and Retail space, is looking to bring on a talented fulltime Accounts Payable Coordinator, starting immediately.
This person will be responsible for accurate and timely processing of vendor invoices for inventory purchases, fixed assets and other expense invoices; Timely resolution of vendor invoice, payment and discrepancy issues; Maintain proper internal controls; Ability to work in high paced, high volume environment and can adapt to change quickly.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process high volume of manual invoices (2 way/3 way match)
- Resolve vendor issues/discrepancies in a timely manner
- Reconcile vendor accounts
- Process vendor invoices for payment within vendor terms.
- Resolve vendor issues/discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Answer vendor phone calls and respond to information requests timely.
- Assist with 3rd party and internal audits.
- File/maintain payment documentation.
- Work on special assignments as assigned.
- High School Diploma.
- 2 years of Accounts Payable experience is a plus.
- PC skills – Word and Excel experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- SAP or ARIBA knowledge a plus.
If interested in and qualified for the opportunity, please forward your resume today!