We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team and provide professional administrative support. You must enjoy managing diverse responsibilities with humor, enjoy making decisions, have a passion to learn, and share some of our core values. We lead by example, own the results, win with people (that would be you!), consumer at the core, embrace a growth mindset, and move fast. If you are someone who is flexible and enjoys an ever-changing corporate environment then this role should provide you with your chance to showcase your previously acquired skills.
· Communicate with other corporate groups on administrative issues
· Excellent management and maintenance of multiple confidential schedules; coordinate travel as-needed
· Handle information requests
· Perform clerical functions such as preparing correspondence and arranging conference calls
· Track and order office supplies
· Handle and track accounting documents and work with budget information
· Maintain business documents using software applications
· Masterfully meet all expected deadlines (or earlier!)
· Thoroughly understand the activities and goals within the department
· Without a second thought make decisions on behalf of senior-level leaders.
· Bachelor's degree is a plus, however 8+ years of combined college education and work experience may be substituted for a degree
· Minimum 3 years of experience as the most efficient administrative assistant in the office, ideally supporting one or more leaders
· Expert knowledge and proficiency with Outlook and Concur preferred
· Enjoy a role with varied job responsibilities
· Service-oriented with the ability to adjust priorities as needed
· Experience working directly with senior-level leaders
· Enjoy learning new computer programs quickly
· You have an energetic, positive, helpful demeanor and a passion and interest in LS & Co.
Remote but will need to go in office to the Plaza (SF) by 10/25 and MUST BE VACCINATED