Our client is an iconic fashion brand creating the latest apparel and accessories. With their innovative, on-trend, and creative designs they are industry leaders in the fashion space.
Administrative Assistant Overview:
In this role, you will be responsible for administrative support to a department or individual. Duties include typing, filing, answering phones, scheduling, financial record keeping, coordinating meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies and sorting/distributing mail. May work on special projects. Must be able to multi-task and prioritize. Strong communication skills and organizational skills are required. Familiarity with MS Office required.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
• Answer the main phone line, direct calls, take messages, and maintain the reception manual and process documentation
• Greet guests professionally and represent the brand, manage the front desk guest calendar, and sort and distribute correspondence
• Update and distribute company phone lists, maintain front lobby presentation, and assist with emergency preparedness training
• Assist with meeting preparation, schedule conference rooms, manage incoming and outgoing packages, mail, and deliveries, and maintain office and kitchen supplies
Administrative Assistant Qualifications:
• Proven Administrative Assistant experience
• Fashion experience is a plus
• Strong communications skills and professional demeanor
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
*Local candidates only*