Our client is a ground-breaking graduate school with an innovative Master's degree program designed specifically to respond to today's urgent demand for effective and successful teachers.
Administrative Assistant Overview:
As the Administrative Assistant, you would be responsible for providing administrative support and assistance in a professional and efficient manner.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
• Answer the main phone line, direct calls, take messages, and maintain the reception manual and process documentation
• Greet guests professionally and represent the brand, manage the front desk guest calendar, and sort and distribute correspondence
• Update and distribute company phone lists, maintain front lobby presentation, and assist with emergency preparedness training
• Assist with meeting preparation, schedule conference rooms, manage incoming and outgoing packages, mail, and deliveries, and maintain office and kitchen supplies
Administrative Assistant Qualifications:
• Proven Administrative Assistant experience
• Fashion experience is a plus
• Strong communications skills and professional demeanor
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite