Global creative agency that intersects fields of social change, public health, and the arts. Tackles communications challenges with human-centered approach, from design research to brand architecture to digital & film production to motion graphics to live experiences is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant! This person will report directly to the Special Projects Producer to the CEO. Tasks will include administrative support, research assignments, and help on projects and tasks are directed.
- General administrative support for Special Projects Producer to the CEO.
- Tasks and project-specific support as directed by Special Projects Producer.
- Scheduling internal and external meetings for CEO and Special Projects Producer
- Scheduling and booking travel and accommodations for out-of-town meetings, conferences, and filming (includes domestic travel, international travel, and multi-city trips.
- Expense tracking (i.e., creating P.O.s, finding and organizing receipts, processing invoices, making sense of credit card charges, etc.)
- Miscellaneous tasks as directed by Special Projects Producer
Occasional personal support for Executive may include:
- Booking doctor appointments
- Some personal expense tracking
- Coordinating home maintenance services when needed
- Highly organized, detail oriented
- Excellent record keeping and file maintenance
- Effectively coordinates multiple tasks
- Highly flexible, able to prioritize and re-prioritize as new assignments occur
- Ability to multitask and maintain a calm demeanor under pressure
- Manages time effectively
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Time management skills
- Familiarity with Google and Microsoft Suite