Our agency client, ALL about the digital/consumer experience, is looking for two highly effective AEM Developers to join their team. This person will utilize best practices and methodologies to design and implement the best solution for our clients. This key member of our team contributes to the entire software development lifecycle including analysis, requirement specification, use case and data modeling, technical design, development, testing, and implementation. This individual will be focused on delivering assigned tasks and/or specific tracks of the solution on time, escalating issues when appropriate as well as educating and leading others in the form of code reviews, workshops, and documentation.
The AEM Developer responsibilities and qualities:
- Participate in the software design, development, and implementation using Adobe Experience Manager (Sites, Assets)
- Provide deep knowledge expertise in Adobe Experience Manager (Sites, Assets) and working knowledge of at least one other Adobe Experience Cloud products (Target, Forms, Analytics, Audience Manager, Magento, Campaign)
- Provide advanced-level development and documentation skills
- Provide strong testing and debugging skills at all levels, including unit, system, integration and performance testing
- Ability to effectively work with on/near/offshore team (s) leveraging Agile based principles to deliver error-free technology components
- Assist in the conceptual and technical design, using object-oriented design techniques and Adobe best practices
- Assist with the estimation of development tasks, project planning, risk identification and mitigation planning
- Assist in defining/designing/implementing the development architecture leveraging CI/CD principles
- Independently interface with client technical teams and business owners as needed during the design and implementation
- Independently manage individual time and tasks
- Showcase your AEM expertise by leading/educating others on the functional and technical capabilities
If you are interested in and qualified for this opportunity, please forward your resume today!