Our client is a global skincare and beauty portfolio delivering best-in-class marketing experiences across their prestige brands.
Analyst, US Marketing Overview:
As the Analyst, US Marketing, you will be responsible for delivering data that facilitates overall business strategies, financial projections and day-to-day marketing and launch activity.
Analyst, US Marketing Responsibilities:
• Conduct on-going category and product level analysis by category/sub-category/SKU level by channel
• Analyze and track launch performance and campaign ROI
• Provide marketing team with weekly performance recap
• Assist in preperation of budgets, presentations and ad hoc reports as needed
Analyst, US Marketing Qualifications:
• 1-3 years’ experience in business analytics or finance
• Advanced expertise in Excel and PowerPoint
• Extremely detail oriented, self-starter with strong analytical skills