Fitness brand is seeking a talented Apparel Graphic Designer to join their team!
In this role you will work with the internal retail creative team. The ideal candidate has experience with contemporary athleisure and performance apparel, well-rounded knowledge of graphic screen printing techniques, and is an Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop expert.
- Present creative, versatile, innovative new graphic ideas to the team that represent the brand and speak to the customer
- Create and design graphic artwork used on all apparel and accessories categories, including repeat designs, color separation, screen print graphics, logos, and embroidery
- Prepare artwork for production including design, color separation, selecting color standards, layout and sizing, and creating tech packs
- Creating and maintain line sheets, look books, merchandising guides and other retail tools
- Work closely with Production to review strike offs, make color comments and approve samples
- Support and ensure any design and product development deadlines are met according to the development calendar
- Sketch and Manage line sheets, CADS and production packets, tech packs and production art for all assets
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic, Textile, or Apparel Design
- 2-3+ years of applied experience working as a Graphic Designer within an apparel or print company
- Preferred experience in Men's and Woman's graphic printables in Contemporary, Athleisure or Active Apparel and Accessories.
- Strong graphic experience – typography, repeat patterns, graphic layouts and techniques.
- Well-rounded knowledge of various printing techniques and how to communicate these directions to domestic and overseas vendors.
- Fully understand the pre-production process including artwork file preparation for print, design process, print techniques and tech packs.
- Proficient in Illustrator and Photoshop on a Mac platform
- Knowledge of Digital Photography and how to import/manipulate digital media.
- Well-rounded portfolio showcasing both creative and technical ability
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize projects appropriately, manage a very fast pace graphic design workload, multi-task and organizational qualities a must
- Strong communication skills including the ability to work in a team environment, appropriately prioritize projects and self motivated.
- General office hours but must be flexible during deadlines