We're looking for a Graphic Artist to bring our client's Pop Culture designs to life through their product. This role will design original graphics and artwork by collaborating with Design and Product Development Teams for Hot Topic Merch. You'll work with our print houses for screen printing and on demand product, getting the coolest designs to our customers super fast.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
• Design original graphics and artwork as well as contribute ideas to design process regarding color and placement
• Partner with design, merchandising, and product development teams to create and place graphics on our various product categories
• Stay in the know and up to date on market and also pop culture trends
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
• Geek-level knowledge of licensed partners (Disney, Marvel, Warner Brothers, Cartoon Network, Lucasfilm, Studio Ghibli and more).
• BFA or equivalent from a Fashion or Design Institute.
• 5+ years of hands on experience in apparel graphic arts, working with screen printing and textiles, preferably in a juniors market. Preferably Licensed.
• Proficient knowledge of Adobe CC Programs (Photoshop, Illustrator) is required.
• Hand drawing, illustration skills, a must.
• Superior time management and must be deadline oriented especially in a work from home environment.
• Team focused, must be able to absorb and implement creative criticism.
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration!