Our global footwear and apparel client is hiring an Apparel Test Engineer on a 6 month contract that is likely to extend and could lead to fulltime opportunities. This role is remote for now but may go onsite once it's safe. This position is eligible for benefits and sick time.
- Works with various customer groups to include Design and innovation through production, to define, develop, and implement procedures for testing new products and developing technologies.
- Acts as internal consultant providing technical guidance on complex projects.
- Develops testing specifications and ensures testing procedures are in compliance with internal and external standards.
- Evaluates and selects equipment to purchase or designs new equipment as appropriate.
- Plans and conducts experimental data collection trials.
- Analyzes and conducts confirmation testing.
- Documents equipment design and operating protocol defining procedures for all phases of testing.
- Reviews, analyzes, documents, and communicates results.