Our well-known agency client is look to bring on a Freelance Art Director to assist on a projects, starting the week of 5/3 for at least 2-4 weeks.
This person will work with the senior team to conceptualize stories and strategies and meaningful ideas to our prospective and existing clients. The deliverables/creative produced will be mix of print or digital, video, social and branded content, with the main goal of communicating a message and advance a strategic business objective.
The Art Director Will:
- Collaborate with various agency teams to ensure consistently high-caliber design (not limited to interactive work) from concepting through execution?
- Produce comps/prototypes for client presentations on assigned projects
- Confident presenting concepts and ideas internally?Concept and create storyboards/selecting photography and videos from stock and shoots
- Concept and create custom illustrations ?
- Produce/oversee production of style guides for interactive projects?
- Stay current on new developments and technologies related to interactive marketing and communications
- ?Lead projects and guide writers, designers and production artists
- ?Advise and assist Associate Creative Director, Senior Art Director and Project Manager on creative team needs and budgets for projects? ?
The Art Director Must Have/Be:
- 2-3 year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. (Strong portfolio can replace any formal education requirements).
- A strong background at a digital agency in an Art Director role or similar
- BA in Marketing, Design, Fine Arts or related field
- Expert skills in Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Must be experienced and comfortable using a Macintosh computer and OS
If you are interested in and qualified for this position please forward your portfolio today!