Art Production Assistant
Our client is a popular consumer goods brand looking for an experienced Freelance Art Production Assistant for their in-house studio production team in the DFW area.
Art Production Assistant Overview:
As the Art Production Assistant, you will work closely with the Art Department and production styling team to assist in sourcing, time management and fabricating in order to meet deadlines. You are reliable with proven experience in art design or production. You must be comfortable working in a face-paced environment on hot sets.
Art Production Assistant Responsibilities:
• Communicates open opportunities to maximize production schedule while assisting on set up or break down, product design prep, or inventory management
• Collaborate with the production team and other studio members to assist with daily on-set needs
• Provide feedback to Art Department heads on ways to maximize organization on set to meet deadlines.
Art Production Assistant Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Art Department experience is not required, but preferred