ECOMMERCE ASSISTANT MANAGER ROLE
- Manage aspects of the user experience including assistance on updating site content, setting up and executing promotions, launching and activating products.
- Work closely with Merchandising Manager to ensure the accuracy of merchandising, product information, and promotions
- Work closely with Sr. eCommerce Manager to ensure accuracy of assets on the production site, consistently monitoring and checking everything is running smoothly.
- Develop robust site and campaign briefs: collaborate with cross functional partners and be able to present the ideas to an audience.
- Maintain updates and resolve issues regarding site experience
- Utilize customer and site visitor analytics to make data driven decisions and derive insightful UX enhancement hypothesis that will optimize the shopping and navigational experience
- Be a part of developing enhancements
- UX roadmap with the eCommerce team to improve customer experience and work with the cross functional teams to execute
- Actively participate in development of A/B testing strategy to continuously optimize onsite user experience with the eCommerce team
- Work collaboratively across Creative, Marketing, and DigiTech, Operations Planning to ensure site business objectives and KPIs are consistently achieved.
- Partner with international teams to share best practices and optimize country DTC performance
- Work with the Senior eCommerce Manager to develop Ecommerce assortment for site – help identify any specific product development needs to drive business results
- Consistently drive innovation and bring disruptive ideas: evaluate competitors, bring fresh content ideas Aid in launching big global launches and initiatives
- Be able to track and manage a budget