Our client, a busy Entertainment Agency is looking for an Assistant Editor to join their team. This will be full time/direct hire and fully remote for now. They do have plans to return to the office one it is safe to do so. You will be handling tasks such as importing, exporting, creating shot lists, managing MXF media, working on finish preps, troubleshooting, and making small updates to cuts.
- Imports, dealing with a variety of codecs and frame rates
- Exporting to different codecs depending on the need
- Complete shot lists, Dialogue lists, Shot requests
- Manage MXF media transfers
- Finish preps including AAFs, EDLs, and bins, with variations in requirements depending on the client.
- Dialogue Breakdowns of feature
- Scene Assembly of dailies projects
- Syncing cuts to and from Editors
- Overcutting sequences with new sources
- Sending footage to the Graphics department
- Must have at least 1 year of experience
- Must be proficient in A VID
- Ability to prioritize and change tasks as needed
- Organized and detail oriented
- Understanding of HD and UHD formats
- Able to work overtime as needed
- Understanding shared network (Nexis)
- Troubleshooting issues to find viable solutions
Send your resumes today!