24 Seven has partnered with our premier sportswear client to hire a SEO editorial specialist.
Working in close coordination with the Manager SEO Editorial and Assistant Manager SEO GTM to support the overall creation and execution of consumer focused/search based Editorial blog articles, facilitating inputs from various teams and stakeholders. Responsible for managing day to day operations of our Editorial/Blog program rooted in driving site search relevancy and working towards our organic traffic goals.
Key Relationships • SEO Team • Digital Content & Planning • eCom Functional Teams • Agency Partners • Legal • Business Units
• Lead keyword/article research and partnership with Asst. Manager Go-To Market SEO to create proposed editorial plans for upcoming season(s)
• Coordinate article submission and tracking into global editorial intake calendar to ensure x-market transparency and alignment.
• Support with Editorial brief writing and review for calendar articles and reactive content
• Strategize internal linking strategy/opportunity for existing blog articles.
• Monitor daily organic blog traffic for any anomalies or traffic discrepancies.
• Communicate with editorial stakeholders (creative agency/ Assistant Manager, SEO, Creative/ Legal team) for weekly publishing and calendar efficiencies.
• Maintain and track ongoing editorial needs and communication to ensure consistent publishing
• Overseeing and reviewing all content/copy from our agency partners and managing and providing feedback + communicating any changes with publishing partner.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Highly proficient in Google Analytics, SEMRush, Adobe Analytics, and Google Search Console
• Highly collaborative with strong verbal and communication skills
• Comfortable working with enterprise-level platforms and technologies
• Strong task management skills with an exceptional understanding of process analysis/workflow
• Digital and eCommerce acumen
• Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail
• Ability to meet critical deadlines with strong organizational skills and proactive management.
• Ability to work effectively within a team environment and prioritize project/initiatives in a fast-paced environment
• Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office
• Fluent in English
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in SEO / eCommerce – Editorial is a plus
- University degree in business or marketing required (or equivalent business experience), ideally with digital focus