Assistant Marekting Manager, Product Campaigns
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: content management, meeting facilitation, business change management, deep diving into hindsights, and the competition.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES Digital Media:
• Works with internal marketing partners as well as agency on the pre-season planning for all digital media placements.
• Manages in-season business changes and updates to existing digital media placements and facilitates clear agency communication on any changes.
• Manages commercial plan digital media support from inception to creative approval and ad approval as needed.
• Participates in all plannings and executional meetings for all things digital media.
• Ensures hindsight information and new learnings are taken into consideration on all future content briefs
Product Campaigns :
• Works with marketing team on content planning and execution for product campaigns inclusive of emails and homepage marketing
• Creates inspiring marketing briefs that combine a customer-first mindset with a focus on business priorities and a clear product point of view.
• Ensure international and leverage markets information is accurate and accounted for from pre-season planning thru in-seasno execution and final validation hand-ffo.
• Keep all hindsight information up to date based on creative learnings share outs from data partners
• Support the role out and evolution of a new everyday pricing program for both digital and in-store marketing
• General team support which could include content management, meeting facilitation, business change management, hindsight management and competitive research.
• 1-2 years of experience in marketing or communications, content creation/product storytelling a plus
• Exceptional detail-orientation with a strong ability to work independently and take initiative
• Team player who can foster dynamic relationships with other cross functional teams
• High energy level and ability to thrive in a fast-paced and changeable environment, comfortable with ambiguity
• Self-starter with an innate sense of curiosity and eagerness to learn
• BA/BS required