· Partner with site managers & marketing teams to build and execute site experiences for Global & Seasonal pages.
· Own & uphold digital site build calendar. Assistant Manager is responsible for coordination of all assets required for site build, so site specialists can execute properly.
· Work with creative producers on asset & page creation. Assistant Manager is responsible for requesting & approving digital creative assets.
· Partner with marketing teams to align on expected customer journey & messaging hierarchy for Global & Seasonal pages to create accurate wireframes.
· Assistant managers will be expected to create & clone dashboards for seasonal campaigns through Adobe Analytics.
· Continuously review metrics to make site optimization to better the customer experience for the user.
· Assistant managers are expected to QA site builds before providing QA links to all stakeholders for Global & Seasonal pages.
· Provide expertise and needed training. This includes training of content management systems, DAM systems, wire framing, best practices for SEO improvement, and ADA compliancy.
· Assist product teams with site builds that are needed for e2e testing of new modules.
· Report site issues/bugs through SRS JIRA ticketing.
. Ideal candidate should have 1-3 years’ experience in site merchandising and/or digital marketing. Project coordination and/or management experience is a plus.