- Our CORPORATE client in Chicago Suburbs is seeking a junior level Associate Account Manager to be the liaison between the Ad Agency and the brand teams and is responsible for managing projects and timelines on a FREELANCE basis.
- The Associate Account Manager WILL:
- Maintain an intimate understanding of the Agency Workflow Process including project initiation and kickoff, collaboration, necessary approvals, production and archiving.
- Collaborate with the brand team in the development of creative briefs
- Recommend key promotional tactics that align with the strategy and goals of the brand.
- Issue client contact reports to ensure key information is being quickly communicated to all involved stakeholders.
- Review creative development of a project during concept to completion to ensure specifications, client expectations, budgets, timelines, etc. are being adhered to.
- Facilitate ongoing, timely and accurate communications to ensure all projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Support with the development of annual forecasts.
- Ensure budgets are on track.
- Track time on a daily basis.
- The Associate Account Manager MUST HAVE/BE:
- Advertising agency/in-house agency experience preferred. Pharmaceutical industry is a plus (both U.S. and Global)
- Excellent communications skills: verbal, presentation, written. High energy, positive, organized individual who is comfortable in a high-visibility role. Ability to manage high volume project scope in a fast paced creative environment.
- Possess a thorough understanding of their accounts’ (both U.S. and Global) product attributes, marketing objectives, target audience, competitive environment, market dynamics and medical/regulatory/legal position.
- Demonstrate critical creative thinking and problem solving skills, as well as clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize and multi-task to enhance productivity, manage workload, and show leadership in conflict resolution to facilitate effective outcomes.
- Possess ability to work in a high-volume, rapidly paced environment.