We’re looking for an Associate Copy Director to inspire innovation and creativity on our team while our current ACD is out on maternity leave.
This ACD will manage a team of seven writers who handle seasonal campaigns, e-commerce, blogs, videos, product copy, store windows—everything down to the tags on the clothes. We’re looking for someone who can jump right in and thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
At a glance you’ll…
• Manage the day-to-day needs of our copy team. This includes delegating assignments, editing copy, meeting with writers each week, etc.
• Provide copy direction on small-and large-scale projects from creative conception to completion. This includes brainstorming with the creative team on complex projects/campaigns and supervising comprehensive presentations that reflect an understanding of the briefer’s brand strategy and business objectives.
• Partner with art directors, designers and writers to develop fresh concepts and storytelling ideas that accomplish project objectives, maximize the impact of each marketing message, and ensure accuracy in all finished products.
• Write and present copy as needed.
• Minimum 10+ years of experience in retail/apparel/fashion writing preferably in a globally branded consumer environment or alternatively in a fashion editorial role.
• Prior supervision and team management experience required.
• Expert understanding of marketing campaign development and the various mediums and channels to execute a campaign: print, video/film, social, digital marketing, email, promotions, e-commerce, retail, wholesale.