Associate Creative Director Overview:
The Associate Creative Director supports the creative process by generating innovative ideas and engaging the audience through effective concept development and skillful writing. Working with the Strategist, Designers and other account team members, you’ll ensure the delivery of superior creative solutions that bring the audience experiences to life and drive client results.
Associate Creative Director Responsibilities:
- Develop creative strategies and innovative solutions to solve client marketing and communication challenges.
- Work alongside the lead Creative Director to support the vision of projects and effectively communicate that vision to colleagues and clients by skillfully crafting content.
- Remain involved in production after the sale to ensure creative integrity; be a creative resource to the team as client needs or budgets change, and further develop the relationship with the client.
Associate Creative Director Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- 4+ years of creative or other relevant experience in an agency or marketing environment.
- 1-2 years design experience, internship experience required.
- Superior writing skills with proven experience with message development and writing in different mediums (i.e. powerpoint, speeches, video, proposals, etc.).
- Excellent creative writing and artistic presentation skills.
- Effective team-building skills.
- Knowledge of brand positioning and industry trends, including digital; strong understanding of how projects fit into the client’s business and brand position.
- Must possess excellent time management skills and have a sense of urgency; proven ability to work on multiple projects at any given time.
- Demonstrated creative competencies: client focus, accountability for results, organizational sophistication, ingenuity and communicating ideas.