Our agency client, who supports some of the largest pharma and tech clients across the globe, are looking to bring on a Associate Director, Digital Strategy on a fulltime basis, starting immediately. This person has the opportunity to work completely remotely, but client would prefer candidates in the Midwest/Chicagoland area.
Strategists are the quarterback of team and come up with the overall plan; they then must communicate effectively to everyone and make sure all teams are staying on path
We need an Associate Director of Strategy to help lead our growing team of cross-channel digital problem solvers. In this role, you will help craft compelling stories that drive undeniable impact. If you’re passionate about deeply understanding the customer, brand, and landscape, and have a proven record of delivering a broad range of digital content and solutions, this role is for you!
- Leverage deep digital expertise to challenge the status-quo and deliver innovative marketing strategies across channels
- Immerse in client worlds to understand their products, business goals, challenges/limitations, and norms in order to generate new project opportunities in alignment with agency capabilities
- Transform complex information and findings into compelling business narratives suited to C-level executives and decision makers
- Lead cross-disciplinary project teams - including creative, technology, media, and UX - to develop innovative solutions, and ensure implementation aligns with strategic vision
- Manage junior and mid-level strategists - providing ongoing project oversight and mentorship
- Guide and lead the development of strategy deliverables
- Assist Strategy Director in managing departmental operations (e.g. staffing, project resourcing, training, vendor assessment)
- Collaborate with other department leads and project management to scope, confirm delivery timelines, and assign project resources
- Participate in business development opportunities
- 8+ years experience in an agency or in-house environment required
- Experience with integrated digital strategies and campaigns. Mix of B2B and B2C experience preferred.
- Awareness and experience with a range of research tools and analytics platforms
- Demonstrated ability to lead high-visibility projects often based in complex subject matter
- In-depth understanding of complex website experiences, UX best practices, emerging technologies, and media impacts (owned/earned/paid)
- Creative thinker and problem solver who can manage ambiguity and work to ‘fill-in-the-blanks’ in order to ensure successful project outcomes
- Inspiring leader who can empower team members to solve complex challenges and isn’t afraid to ‘get their hands dirty’
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills and high attention to detail are a must
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, please forward your resume today!