Our agency client is looking to bring an Associate Director, Investment on to their team on a Fulltime basis. Candidate can be completely remote, but able to work CST hours.
The Associate Media Director oversees the team's media buying/investment initiatives and will focus on servicing our client in the creation, execution, and monitoring of integrated media plans to secure the best investment options in a variety of channels to maximize reach to targeted consumers. The ideal candidate for this position will be a thoughtful decision maker who loves data and has the proven ability to lead strategic buying initiatives.
While providing thought leadership on audience strategies and campaign optimization, the Associate Director builds strong relationships and establishes clear lines of communication with agency partners and the client services team alike. This role oversees all campaign activity and deliverables for the team. The Associate Director facilitates the training and development of the team and determines each individual’s assignments and bandwidth, distributing work as needed.
This is an energetic, supportive and collaborative team that manages a partnership-driven client and fosters an environment of respect, learning, and development.
- Direct and manage the daily work flow of campaigns, including proposal development, campaign activation and maintenance, and post-buy recaps
- Assume accountability and ownership of campaign execution for assigned client accounts
- Review client deliverables for quality, ensuring that recommendations and work product are sound and viable
- Own the development of strategic proposals, coordinating across teams to account for all relevant inputs
- Manage, train, mentor, and develop a team
- Understand and effectively communicate value proposition, technology, and processes as related to the growth of current and prospective agency accounts
- Participate in forecasting exercises for senior management
- Develop processes to ensure data integrity and implement across the agency
- Maintain a strong understanding of the systems used such as Mediaocean–Prisma digital buying tool, Ad Servers/Verification, DSPs, Social Platforms, DMPs, and internal proprietary tools
- Provide ideas and solutions for pain points/problems in processes; then work alongside internal and external teams to develop best practices, enhancements, and tools to improve these
- Determine and activate how to deliver necessary data to teams for various reporting purposes
- Build and maintain strong relationships across multiple internal teams and external teams
- Maintain relationships with vendors to ensure trust and confidence with our buying partners
- Cultivate a team-focused mentality across the larger Investment team
- Participate in regular knowledge share sessions to share and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing campaign performance
- Bachelor's degree or higher, with a concentration in advertising, marketing, business administration, communications, or equivalent
- 5+ years of media buying experience with progressive levels of responsibility
- 2+ years of team management experience
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Proven knowledge of digital planning and buying process
- Strong quantitative skills, including analytical abilities and math proficiency
- Problem-solver, with ability to move quickly between tasks, and think clearly under pressure
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Technical proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with heavy focus on Excel
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, please forward your resume today!