Our client is a well-known digital food-delivery platform with a strong focus on creating forward-thinking advancements in the technology space. With a cutting edge, dynamic, and cohesive approach, they remain a front-runner in the industry and around the globe.
Data Analyst Overview:
As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for working cross-functionally with engineer, product and business teams to conduct analysis, build models and create simple storylines out of complex information to drive business goals.
Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Manage the success of key merchant experience programs by driving initiatives across technical and non-technical teams
- Partner with product and engineering to drive changes to merchant tools
- Identify, resolve and escalate day-to-day blockers
- Serve as voice of internal merchant to internal forums, representing needs across teams and gathering insights across account management teams
- Contribute to go-to-market-strategy for rolling out programs and products
Data Analyst Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 4+ years of experience in operations/product management/data consulting experience
- Proven track record of contributing to projects across technical and non-technical teams
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skill; SQL is a PLUS