Our client is a well-known luxury beauty brand that is seeking a new Associate Manager, Project Management to join their team!
Associate Project Manager Job Summary:
In this role, the Associate Manager, Project Management, Merchandising and Marketing Operations will own and elevate the end-to-end Project Management for Visual Merchandising and Events processes. This includes managing high-level timelines and requires the ability to work cross functionally in a highly organized manner.
Associate Project Manager Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Oversee and manage all Merchandising timelines by working cross functionally with internal departments.
• Elevate shipment delays and risks to Sales Operations and Markets.
• Work proactively to solve Merchandising shipment delays and risks and communicate issues and solve to key Operation and Market stakeholders.
• Act as liaison between Global Marketing and Merchandising, communicating any OCD date, assortment, or packaging changes in a timely and clear manner.
• Refine and publish the Merchandising/Forecasting process, specifically as it relates to new door openings
• Maintain relationships with merchandising vendors and internal Procurement team to streamline costs and processes.
• Oversee all overhaul timelines from conception to completion including regionally specific requests.
• Organize and conduct weekly Visual Merchandising Development Meetings and Seasonal Kick-off Meetings. Recap and send follow-ups as necessary.
• Work with Allocations team to monitor International and DOM shipments.
• Develop and publish merchandising scorecard
Associate Project Manager Qualifications & Competencies:
• 3+ years of Project Management and/or Operations
• Proactive, effective, and consistent organizational and planning skills
• Able to strategically prioritize multiple timelines and deadlines when necessary
• Process-driven with the ability to judge when to be flexible based on project and business needs
• Needs to be highly collaborative and enjoy working in a team setting – a positive attitude and pride in doing good work will take you far
• Unafraid of change and passionate about developing expertise in project management and the beauty business overall
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to interact with cross-functional teams and across organizational levels
• Knowledge of project management tools, processes, and terminology
• Experience in managing visual merchandising development and understanding of VM vocabulary a plus
• There is potential for the team structure to evolve to encompass more functions, while narrowing down scope in terms of product/launch focus – the ideal candidate is someone who is open to change and consistently seeks to develop and learn