Our premier agency client has enlisted us to help find an Asst. Account Manager to join their team full time with great benefits! In this role you will support the PR Team and work directly on a variety of client accounts across a variety of categories including food and beverage, consumer packaged goods, hospitality, healthcare, ?nancial and professional services, nonpro?ts and more.
You’ll work closely with energetic, passionate coworkers in different departments, and be part of an integrated agency that puts people ?rst. The bulk of your responsibility will be supporting the Public Relations team, sharpening your skills in
PR and Social Media and helping to execute PR and social media campaigns.
You will be an invaluable asset to the team, conducting research, providing support where needed, becoming a skilled writer and creative storyteller, learning and using multiple different industry tools and platforms for PR and social media account management, while bringing new and fresh ideas to the table.
You’ll be our boots on the ground, utilizing and growing your talents to implement award-winning campaigns that go above and beyond our clients’ greatest expectations. You’ll drive for results and build powerful and lasting relationships within and beyond our agency. You’ll have the support of experienced industry leaders who believe in and trust your talent and who will challenge you to become the best professional you can be.
- General support of PR Department team members.
- Researching, developing and updating media distribution lists.
- Monitoring media coverage of the agency’s clients.
- Responsible for compiling and updating all client reports.
- Build and maintain positive and engaging relationships with media, pitching.
- Drafting press releases and pitches
- Observing and sitting in client meetings, taking notes and learning from account managers on how to manage meetings, counsel clients and in general receive feedback on work, and create follow up notes on projects in progress.
- Generate great cross-functional relationships internally and externally